Saturday, February 14, 2009

Goings on

I realize that since my last post I haven't been keeping my goals so well because I have missed a few days posting since then. But don't worry, I will make up for it by filling you in on what has happened on:

Thursday February 12, 2009

We had a Spirit bowl assembly in the gym which is a competition between sophomores, juniors, seniors, and faculty. I chugged root beer as part of a relay race (that we were cheated out of). Many of the other faculty members asked me where I learned to chug like that. I told them it was not college (BYU-Idaho).  But the most interesting part was during the last ten ten minutes in the upper section of the bleachers all of the sudden this guy and girl started fighting. At first it was just yelling and threats, but it escalated and the girl started swinging. Unfortunately, the guy swung back. In the end she won and even took out a few bystanders that were trying to break up the fight. Poor fool lost to a girl. I don't know about you but I would move. Far away. Like maybe to Turkey.  Oh, and the best part was watching the principals and school resource officer trying to get up to the upper section. At first they just kind of stood there trying to decide the fastest way to get up there. If I didn't have the knee of a fifty year old I would have just gone straight up the bleachers and hopped the rail that divides the upper and lower sections, but the runner choose to go out of the gym and around to the stairs. I think there could have been a few less bloody noses.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Haha! I would love to be a fly on the wall in your classes. I'm sure everyone loves Mr. Feller!!