Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thoughts

I definitely think I am not a very good poster. Maybe if I become really good I will become the postmaster and then I can work in a postoffice but until that day I will try to improve the frequency of my postage.
Today I have decided to share some of my thoughts with the world (I mean my wife, the only one who reads this blog).
First thought: people are inherently good. I truly believe that any person one on one can teach you a valuable lesson about life. I also believe, like Andy Warhol believed, that everybody should like everybody. I mean, why not?
Second thought: it is easier to be honest than dishonest. Oh yeah, and it feels better too. I can't wrap my mind around people who lie just because they think it will benefit them. Drives me bonkers. Tell me the truth and I will respect you (even if you make mistakes). Lie to me and I have a hard time believing you ever again.
Third thought: my wife is awesome.
Fourth thought: blogs are weird. I mean who am I really talking to. I'm talking to myself. There is no guarantee that anyone will read this. What if I went down to a busy street corner and starting spouting random thoughts about life. Some people might stop and listen, but most people would just walk on by. And everyone would call me crazy. Are bloggers crazy people? I think so. Bloggers are people who, deep down inside, have the desire to be that guy who walks around talking to himself (or herself), but, knowing that it's not socially acceptable, they opt not to.
Fifth thought: no work on Monday. Oh blessed day.
Sixth thought: I don't have one.
Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

so pretty much you are telling me that I need to be more honest (because you think I AM the only one that reads this), I am crazy (cause I am a blogger) and that you love me. Thanks babe!

Rhonda said...

And your mother reads it ... and she IS crazy but she loves you, even though YOU are crazy!